CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Party at Grandma's House

Ok, this layout isn't quite finished but I wanted to share it anyway. I used paper from a My Mind's Eye paper pad called Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy. This paper made me think of floors in a house.

Take note of two new Stampin' Up products that I am excited about. One is the brown scallop polka dotted ribbon. I have it across both pages. Also there is a new punch that is awesome. You can see it best on the second page below, on the flip book I made, but it is on both pages.

I just need to add a title and a CD of the videos I took of the babies.

Leave a comment of title suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment