CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dora's Room - Day 7

My punches are propped up on curtain rods that we mounted on my wall. I love that they are out where I can see them and remember I have them. I like the design of the new punches except they do not work for this type of storage. I will have to come up with something else. The little buckets hanging on the ends hold the punches that are too small for the curtain rods, like the 1/2" circle punch. And one is holding the glimmer mist at the moment.


I saved my favorite for last. This is a zoomed in picture of my Ikea shelf. The bins with the the circles are from Lowes and the solid blue ones are from Ikea. Each bin is labeled with its contents. When I purged my room, I divided the undone kits from the completed kits that just need pictures to the paper collections. I also have a bin for Cricut, Slice, card making supplies, tools, and two for Glimmer Mist. Now when I go to crops, I can just go to whichever bin and pull projects. One of my bins has packs I put together that have the paper and pictures together. That is the easiest one to pull when I am ready for a day of scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment