CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dora's Room - Day 3

I have a nice ink rack that I purchased online years ago. (Actually I have two) It holds Stampin' Up ink and other ink pads very well. I am even storing a sponge wedge temporarily on one of them in this picture. :o) This one is on my scrapbook desk. The other is on top of the desk with retired colors and my Powder Puff inks on it.


This is a shelf I purchased at Sam's Club. It comes with the bins too. This one is a mix of office supplies and craft supplies. I love to have my bins labeled so I know where everything is.

No comments:

Post a Comment