CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dora's Room - Day 1

I will post a series of pictures of my room. I just finished purging the whole room. It feels good and I now remember what all I have and know where it is. (At least for a month or two) ha ha


First picture is a zoomed in look at my scrapbook desk my husband built me. I have pegboard as the "wall" so all my tools I use a lot and are easy to loose on a desk are up there. I also have my watercolor crayons handy in a votive holder. In another votive holder I have other handy tools: rulers, bone folder, stylus, pencils and pens, eraser, fan brush, etc.
Later in my series of pictures, I will show a zoomed out picture of the whole desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment