CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Monday, July 4, 2011

Dora's Room - Day 2


I was so lucky one day to find a brand new kitchen cart at Helping Hands for only $75. I have been wanting one and they are normally $100+ and shipping. I store my Sizzix, Cinch and some Sizzix dies of the shelves. I don't have anything in the drawer yet. I have my baby laptop and the xyron inside the door of the cabinet. On top is my cricut and gypsy. This was the main purpose for this cabinet. I had to keep my cricut boxed up. So I rarely used it. Now it is ready to use anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment