CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Tuesday, July 21, 2009



This week's layout features my youngest grand-daughter, Maebre - pronounced like "maybe" with an "r". I love her name - it's unique, and I particularly like the old-fashioned spelling of "Mae". This is a collection of photos from her first year -- she just turned 3!

The pattern paper is from Close to My Heart - Life Delights, and the solid cardstock is all from Stampin' Up! The ribbons are from Adornit; the other embellishments (chipboard flower and brads) are also Stampin' Up! The chipboard flower was naked, so I painted it with a SU! Craft Ink, and then stamped an image on each of the petals.

Both the title on the left and the words on the right were cut from the Wishblade cutter. I originally intended to use the individual letters for the title on the left, but, after I got it cut out, I liked the silhouette of the name. The Wishblade is similar to a combination of Cricut and SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot), wherein you can cut any font, image, etc. you want. No cartridges are required. I've had the Wishblade for about 3 years, and have used it extensively one week-end! Shameful isn't it? I still have it, but find I use the Cricut more often. I have Design Studio for the Cricut, but have not yet invested in SCAL.

1 comment:

  1. I like the spelling of "Mae" as well - since that is my middle name :)

    Dora Mae Elin

    ReplyDelete