CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Glimmer Mist card

to make up for my super simple page - here is a card I made for Father's Day.

The cardstock (CS) is Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy and Kraft.
The stamps and glimmer mist is Tattered Angels.

I sprayed the Kraft CS with Simply Khaki Glimmer Mist (GM).
Then I stamped the Compass stamp and the images on the left with black ink.
I painted on Patina GM on the left images and the outer ring of compass.
I painted the inner ring and middle circle on the compass with Riptide GM.
The star is painted with Starfish GM.
I attached black brads to the two left images and the center of the star. I also added a small black grommet to the star center.
Then I edged the Kraft CS with brown ink.

This was inspired by a tag that is on www.mytatteredangels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment