CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still more CKC Tulsa layouts

Thursday night of CKC we attended the Technique Class. There are many companies that come in and we complete a one page layout. We have the option to buy the second page the next day. I am not a one page kind of scrapbooker, so I always get the second page.


This layout uses my new favorite paper company, Simple Stories. The techniques she shared with us was how to make pinwheels and how to pleat paper. I just love this layout.



If I remember correctly, this layout is from Lickety Split. I changed it some from the original. It had a cute little bear on it but it was too cute for me. The technique she shared with us was how to make paper beads for your page. Super easy. I had never done this and love it. What a great way to use up scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment