CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, January 8, 2012

More CKC Tulsa Layouts

Here are a few more from the My Mind's Eye class:


This layout uses paper that I love. Her technique for this page was to show how to "stretch" die cut across two pages. Maybe new for some :)


This layout I do not like. I love the paper though. For the left page, she had a class contest. She showed how she designed the page then we had so much time to create our own page. The only thing I did that no one else did was to take the wire that was attached to the flowers and spiral them.
This layout needs the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment