CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Last of the CKC Tulsa Layouts - for now

This is the last of the layouts that I actually have put together. There are just a few more that I hope to share soon. One class was all about making flowers. I will post that one sometime soon.


This is another from the Technique class. I really don't remember what the technique was. She had left a piece of patterned paper out of everyones kit and was very distracted. That may be why I do not remember. I don't really see anything on this layout either. Maybe she didn't have any technique to share. The good part about her leaving that piece out - I got the second page for free. I do love the colors in this layout.


This layout is actually from a class we took about using fabric. The flowers were hand made from some fabric paper. The paper was actually hard to work with, so Kelly and I peeled the paper part off so we could work with just the fabric. We stitched the leaves on the cardstock. It is time consuming but I sure love the look of stitching. We also hand cut (with a pattern) the cloud looking piece on the left page.
Below is the sample from the handout of what this page is designed to look like after there are pictures on it. I love the paper used on this layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment