CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Scrapbooking in a Cabin



At the end of May, five of us rented a cabin for the weekend to scrapbook. It was so much fun. We all got a lot done and relaxed. The lake view was so nice (picture above). I love combining nature and scrapbooking. I felt no stress that weekend. We may have to make this an annual tradition (or maybe more often).



This is the cabin we stayed in. We cropped on the bottom floor to ease the unpacking from the vehicles. :) Yeah, I think we are going again. I wish I could buy it. My goal the next time is to work on the Navy scrapbook for my husband. I think he would really like that. (see the Something to Think About post)

No comments:

Post a Comment