CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, August 23, 2009

CKC Tulsa

We have just returned from CKC in Tulsa where I took four Tattered Angels classes. They are the makers of Glimmer Mist. I am so full of new techniques for Glimmer Mist that my head is spinning. I am looking forward to sharing it all with you at the Fall retreat. I hope I can wait that long :) I just cannot express how excited I am. There are things that I have never thought about doing. I know this is such a tease - but you have to come to retreat to hear about all the things I learned. You won't be disappointed.
Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment