CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Monday, July 9, 2012

Photo Organization

I just finished a very long project. I took 8.5 years of digital pictures (that I sometimes had 3 digital copies of) and organized them by year. THEN I went through all the pages I have scrapbooked and noted those digital photos as printed. Then I went through all the pictures I have printed and begging to be scrapbooked and marked those as printed.

I have accomplished three things:
1. When their is a photo special, I can print unprinted photos.
2. I will stop printing pictures I have already printed and forgot about. (found a few LARGE groups of these). Saving money!
3. I can find photos quicker now when I am looking for that "one special one".

Also, I have a clean copy of digital photos (on my external hard drive) that I can put in the safety deposit box in case of a disaster.

I have created a habit of downloading and backing up my digital pictures each month. So I will never have to go through this again.

I feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment