CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Miss You Latte Card

I made this card for a friend that lives in another state and I hadn't heard from her in quite a while. I used a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set (What's Brewin'?), with Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, and Vanilla card stock. I stamped everything in Chocolate Chip ink and then heat embossed with a Clear Embossing Powder. I cut the spoon out separately and used pop dots to adhere it. I used the Ticket Punch for the corners of the Vanilla card stock - I just love that punch and use it a lot. I added the Chocolate ribbon on the bottom and the 5 brown brads to the side. On the inside (of which I forgot to take a picture!), I adhered a piece of Vanilla cardstock, stamped in Choclate with the phrase "Taking a break from the daily grind to see how you've bean!" from the stamp set. This was a really quick, easy card to do, and nice to send to a friend. Hope you all have a great week - maybe do some scrapping or stamping! :) Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment