CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, March 18, 2012

More purchased kits

I purchased this layout online. It uses Bo Bunny paper. This was a fun layout to do. I tore, stitched, inked, curled, and tucked away. So much going on here.
Great paper to showcase the few of millions of faces my nephew makes. These are all posed pictures too. He is so funny. When I tell him that, he says "I was born that way"


This is a layout kit I purchased from 2KatieDesigns. It was originally a FAIR layout but I thought it was great for the Cave Springs Day pictures I had. I had to make this a four page layout. Too many activities for two pages.

1 comment:

  1. Your nephew looks really cute! I like the second layout! The colors are so vibrant and warm!

    Annabella
    from Creative Photo Albums

    ReplyDelete