CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Layouts from the head

I actually have a couple layouts that are somewhat original designs. This one is from a Build a Bear party. The pictures from Build a Bear are always so yellow, so I had a hard time scrapping this one. I saw someone else had used this teal patterned paper and I knew that is what I wanted too. On the left page where he is stepping on the pedal, it opens up to show two more pictures. I made a loop of bakers twine and made my own paper bead as the opener. I wasn't at home when I did this layout so I needed to make due with what I had. I don't think I have even made a paper bead for a layout before. Good to stretch the brain. :0)


The patterned paper was the deciding factor on this page. The dots are glittery and I thought it was a perfect jacuzzi paper for my pictures. Then I outlined my title with a glittery pen to add a little bit more. Who says you can't have glittery on a boy page.

1 comment:

  1. The dots ans glitters are wonderful with the jacuzzi paper! I love the picture, but having more yellow in it is quite hard for a scrapper especially if you prefer lighter shades.

    Annabella Merlin
    Creative Photo Albums

    ReplyDelete