CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wood Flourishes, Glimmer Mist and Stickles

This is a Wood Flourish made by Kaisercraft. (love them) They are just as thick as chipboard but sturdier because it is wood. Anyway, this is one shape out of the set. I sprayed it with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist. It soaks up the GM so well.
Then I used Candy Candy and Platinum Stickles for the ornaments on the tree. Goldenrod stickles is on the star.
The layout I made this for is not finished, but I wanted to share this embellishment with you. It sparkles so, so much. I wish the picture would show you the sparkle as well as it is in real life. Oh well, you will have to come to the Spring retreat to see it in person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment