CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Static Curls


This layout I started with a white cardstock base, which is NOT normal for me. But thanks to glimmer mist and needing to make my own background paper, I have been doing it more and more.

I used Lemon Meringue, Candy Apple Red and Raven Glimmer mist to spray from the bottom corners. I used the "Center of Attention" Masks that we sold this last retreat for the title. They are reusable and so perfect for paint, ink, and of course glimmer mist.

I love how the glimmer really shows up in this picture.

(My brother has a thing about me posting pictures of my nephew so I had to fuzz his face. Even though you would never recognize him now, I still respect his wishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment