CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, June 21, 2009

not so spooky layout

For this layout I used Black Gold glimmer mist and the iron works glimmer screens. The title "not so spooky" is using Heidi Swapp's ghost alphabets. I took these pictures at an angle in hopes that you can see the ghost shapes better. I also used a glaze pen on the ghost shapes to make eyes.

We will have all of this available in our Boxcar Store at the fall retreat.
(note: my brother has issues with posting pictures of my nephew on the internet, so I smudged his face on the images to respect his wishes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment