CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Glimmer Mist and Cricut

Here are two pages I did recently - these are not left and right pages but more of page 3 and 6 of a series of pages.

I used Dreamsicle and Riptide Gimmer Mist. The "fabulous" came out of the 'Graphically Speaking' Cricut cartridge . I cut fabulous out of that cardstock that comes in your page protectors - I call that scrap cardstock. Then I laid it on my base page, which the leftover sticky from the cricut mat makes this handy. Then I spray the mist over it and pulled the cardstock mask up and there we go. I also sprayed some in the corner to balance the arrow a little.

For this page, I think the arrow came out of the Graphically Speaking cartridge. I laid it on my page just like the "fabulous" but when I got done, I really liked the arrow mask too. So I rotated it and stuck it down. Not my original plan - but I go with the flow. I also put the "mask" arrow on dimensionals. It points at the birthday girl on both ends.








No comments:

Post a Comment