CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Dora here...
Did you hear that I have earned a spot on the Signed, Sealed and Delivered Creative Woman Design Team. (We will call it CW for short). You will want to friend them on Facebook and check out their blog once and a while to see what we are creating. Our first monthly project is due the end of May so you should be seeing it in June. I don't think I am allowed to post my projects here, so make sure you check them out.

I am so excited for the challenges that lie ahead. It should help me stretch my creative box. :)

Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment