CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Embellish It and My Craft Channel

Are you familier with Embellish It? I received the following info from her today:

To celebrate the launch of My Craft Channel, with a line-

up of 20 expert shows, I get to help give away 20 Cricut Machines in 20 Days.

The really amazing thing is that by helping spread the word today, YOU could WIN not just a Cricut, but a Cricut

E2 Machine!

NOTE: This giveaway is being hosted on the My Craft Channel blog.
To be eligible to WIN the Cricut, you can do the following 5 things:
Even better, you can enter the drawing for each of these things you do (so, do all 5 and you can enter 5 times!)

Make sure you leave a comment here for each thing you do

* You have until midnight PST tonight to enter for the Cricut E2

ONE | LIKE my Facebook page
TWO | LIKE Cricut on Facebook (I think we owe them this)
THREE |
LIKE the My Craft Channel on Facebook
FOUR | Forward this email to 5 of your friends
FIVE | Facebook, tweet or blog about me or my new venture coming this fall on My Craft Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment