CroppinTrainRetreats@gmail.com
479-531-8518 (between the hours of 9am and 8pm Central
)
Croppin' Train; c/o Dora Poage; PO Box 982; Bentonville, AR 72712-0982


Imagine a weekend devoted exclusively to you and your favorite hobby... SCRAPBOOKING!


Calendar

Monday, June 21, 2010

Cricut - Lacy Labels

I just got one of the new Lite Cricut Cartridges - Lacy Labels; it has some really nice images on it! I used it last night to make a card. Here is the finished 6"x6" card front. I used SU! cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla. I also used the Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug Embossing Folder on the Very Vanilla cardstock.








I used the Scallop label, and cut all three pieces at 3.5 inches.



Then I layered the Pink on top of the Chocolate.



Maybe it's just me, but I thought the pictures in the 'book' were a bit misleading. The 'words' are right, but I think the pictures make it look like (using my cuts as an example) the Pink piece (with the hole-punched scalloped edge)should be on the bottom, and the Chocolate on top of it. In the picture it looks like the holes in the scalloped edge are 'open', and not laying on top of another cardstock. If you see the picture in the book, what I'm saying might make more sense. :) At any rate, I think it's a cartridge I'll use often.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment